Monday, May 4, 2015

Read My Blog

I received 2 insulting compliments in this lifetime that I will never forget: One was from Aaron, "Akala ko dati blonde ka", and the other from Mark, "For a person who doesn't read, you make a lot of sense".  The comment from Aaron was a half compliment coz it meant I was pretty BUT the downside was the underlying meaning of blonde...d-u-m-b!  Then goes Mark's comment.  I didn't see anything wrong with it at first but when I told Sandy about it, there came her violent reaction, then Mark bashing.  Hahaha!  In both cases, I saw the positive side of what these 2 people realised about me.  It may have taken months or even years for them to see but I'm happy they saw the real me.  I am not a chatterbox.  I often find it tiresome to talk and talk.  I sometimes find some topics lame or redundant that I'd rather not engage and waste my energy.  It's always easier to just be funny and chill when hanging out with people.  On one of the times I was featured on TV, my dad commented on how talkative I was.  Well of course I talked my heart out, the host kept asking me questions that I needed to expound on :)  I will talk non stop if needed or when I see fit...Now that's where the problem lies!  When talking with people, I sometimes get lazy all of a sudden then ask someone else to tell the story for me ("Ma, tell them bout the time we went to Caliraya" or "Mark, tell them what happened when we got to the hospital") or wait for everyone else to arrive so I don't have to keep on repeating myself.  Then there comes prejudice that maybe he won't understand this or maybe she already knows that.  I guess that's the charm blogging has on me...I type it once, then I can tell people to just read it.  If they want more info, they can ask me and I'd be delighted to explain and give a (boring) detailed account of what has transpired. 


No comments:

Post a Comment