Thursday, October 23, 2014

Fill in the blanks

As I was about to sleep last night, I reached over to my bedside table to get a journal I made earlier this year.  Much to my dismay, I found this…


I didn't know that the water I spilled on the table months ago drenched my notebook that it ruined/erased the bottom part of my entries…all 29 pages of it! :(  The purpose of that journal was to share my experience and some info with friends or those who need it. I still love traditional writing…pen on paper.  But after this incident, I now cave in and finally start blogging.  This way, I am certain these thoughts are shared instantly, reach more people, and never be lost.  I believe the internet has a way of keeping and replicating data even if the sole poster is long gone.  

I don't know which is harder:  trying to discern those smeared words, or reliving the past just so I can rewrite it accurately.  Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment